Monday, October 6, 2014

Gallery 22 {Star}

The subject for this prompt found me.  I was trying to create some star shaped bokeh using card stock, but wasn't having any luck (I think the star I cut was too large).  Anyhow, after visiting a pumpkin patch with the family my husband found a small local restaurant for lunch.  I walked in and low and behold the backs of the wood chairs had stars cut out of them.  I know I could have taken a better shot and maybe more interesting, but I felt weird snapping shots around the other patrons so I took a shot as quick as possible. 
Project #40

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I have done that too! It does feel weird when others are watching, staring at you. Sometimes I tell them I am submiitting the photos to a famous European magazine they have never heard of here in the States, but that they love my work there! LOL

    ReplyDelete